- Parents are responsible for the behavior of their children and visitors.
- Playing in or around the washrooms or laundromat is prohibited.
- Swimming alone is prohibited; a parent must accompany children. We will not be responsible for any accident in or around the pool and playground.
- Parents will be responsible for any damage caused by vandalism.
- Do not leave underage children on the campsite without a responsible adult to supervise them.
- Children must be on their own site by 11:00PM, parents must know where their children are, at all times.
- Helmets must be worn when riding bikes. No riding of bikes after dark.
- It is prohibited for anyone after office hours (9:00pm) to be loitering around the office area without permission, unless you are leaving the park.
- The speed limit in the park is 15km
- Pets : Campers are responsible for their pets. Please do not leave them unattended. They must be on a leash, you are responsible to clean up after them, no dogs are permitted in the playground area. (If your dog bites anyone, the owner is responsible for their dogs actions.)
- Please respect your neighbors rights, do not trespass on their lots.
- Cutting of trees, brush of any kind is prohibited without permission.
- Please ask permission before putting up a tent or gazebo, building improvements to your lot because of the Power Lines.
- Bringing in wood is prohibited. Overnight campers please place your order for wood at the office before 8:00pm
- Fires must be supervised at all times and maintained with the fire pits provided. The fire pits must not be moved.
- Do not move the picnic tables.
- The recreation hall is there for your convenience, please keep it clean.
- All alcoholic beverages will be confined to your site or in the rec hall. No alcohol is permitted past the gate.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Rec.Hall. Alcohol is not permitted at Children’s dances and events and they must be supervised by an adult.
- No person under the age of 19 Years old is permitted to have alcohol in their possession or to enter the rec-hall at adult dances. Visitors may be asked to show I.D
- Management or staff will not be responsible for any occurrences that take place away from the campground.
- Campers are not permitted to lend their gate passes or to let anyone enter the park without the permission of the owners.
- Any person still living at home and is 19 years of age will pay a visitors fee or can purchase a summer pass.
- Seasonal rates are for occupants only. Subletting or loaning of premises is prohibited.
- Air conditioners and extra fridges must be paid on opening day. Campers will be charged the air conditioner if they are not covered.
- A.T.V’s and Dirt Bikes are not to be driven around the park without the owner’s permission. All O.H.V drivers must abide by the rules as per the Canada Safety Council and the Provincial Laws.
We are a privately owned campground. We reserve the right to refuse admission or to ask anyone to leave based on our judgement of the situation. We ask your courtesy and co-operation obeying our staff, and rules. Disrespect will not be tolerated.
These rules are for your own benefit and protection and are intended to make the campground a place for relaxation, and enjoyment.
Thank you for your co-operation