Welcome to Ryan’s Ridge Campground, formerly Known as Boutilier’s Glen
A Security Gated, Clean and Family friendly Campground located in South Rawdon, NS. We are the perfect Campground for Everyone. Plus were pet friendly.
We offer kid friendly events, adult events, playground, NEW salt water in ground pool, spring fed swimming pond, brook fishing.
Rec. Hall dances, darts, bingo, washer toss, horseshoe pit, card games, camper jam sessions, and satellite movie nights.
2 Cabin Rental Units Available.
We offer Seasonal and Weekender rates, which can be found under the rates Link
1. Darts (Organizer: Dave Young – Lot #74) will be every second Friday night, or as announced by organizer. Organizer will set all dates/times.
2. Bingo (Organizer: Terry Bradley – Lot #18) will be held every Saturday. If Rec Hall is being used on Saturday for an event, Bingo will normally be held on the Sunday. Organizer will set all dates/times.
3. Washer Toss (Organizer: Sarah Armstrong – Lot #59) will normally be held on Saturdays, or as announced by organizer. Organizer will set all dates/times.
4. Crib and other card games and/or music jam sessions will be held based on hall availability and as scheduled by an organizer.
5. Camper-organized events (Darts, Bingo, Washer Toss, etc.) which include the exchange of money must be approved by BGC owners and are subject to cancellation at the discretion of BGC owners.
6. Adult Dances – Must be 19 years of age to attend; 1 weekend per month there will be no dance to enable hall use for other activities.
7. Waterslide for Kids (Organizers: Parents/Grandparents/Campers) will be set up when weather permitting and volunteers available.
8. The 2017 Schedule of Events is subject to obtaining volunteers to organize events and subject to available seasonal campers’ funds. Event will be cancelled if no organizers or insufficient funds and dates are subject to change.
9. Further details regarding each event will be shared by organizer.
10. Event Organizers are responsible to pick-up your money at the Office and return your form with receipts to Treasurer Grace Oliver.